This is the advice for finding the potential sponsors for your college fest.
- Where to find the potential sponsors for a college fest?
- How to find the potential sponsors for a college fest?
College sponsorship process starts with creating the potential sponsors list. It is the first step & many people struggle right here.
So, How to Find Potential Sponsors for Your College Fest?
1. Potential Sponsors based on Your Event Demographics
Understand your college event’s target audience. Get yourself crystal clear on the demographics of your visitors. Ask yourself the following questions to define your event demographic:
- How many visitors are expected to visit your college fest?
- What are the expected males/females count?
- What is their background?
- Where do they live?
- What are their dreams & aspirations?
- What are their hobbies & lifestyle?
Now keeping your event demographic in your mind, brainstorm about the potential sectors or industries that might be interested in your event demographic.
For example, a demographic of college students between the age of 18 to 20 years, living in Mumbai can be a target customers for youth appealing businesses like lifestyle brands, fitness centers, sports accessory showroom, instant messaging apps, fast food chains.
2. Your Last Year Sponsors
Your last year sponsors should be your first target as you will be already having some relationship with them.
3. Other College Fest’s Sponsors
Browse through the websites of other college fests in your area & write down their sponsors names. Here you will find local sponsors in your area.
Then check out the websites of other college fests with similar demographics. Here you will be getting the names of sponsors that had showed interest in your demographic type.
4. Sponsors related to Specific Event
You can also approach sponsors to offer them the exclusive sponsorship for a certain event or game.
For example, Arm wrestling event can be exclusively sponsored by a local gym.
5. Potential Sponsor’s Competitors
Finally, include the names of potential sponsor’s competitors. These companies can be approached once you get the rejection from the existing sponsors.
Getting college fest sponsorship is a tough task especially if your college is not popular but, by a step by step approach and systematic planning you can get the results.
Latest posts by Bhaskar Narkar (see all)
- 10 Reasons Why Your Business Needs a Website - August 1, 2017
- 10 Essential Tips to Pick a Good Domain Name for Your Business - July 7, 2017
- How to Make a Website in 30 Minutes – (Step-by-Step Guide for Beginners) - July 3, 2017